Sunday, March 6, 2011

The other side of Fat Camp...


We made it! We have been back on dry land for over a week now so, with perspective, we will make some notes of our experience. Laurel and Camille should chime in with their posts but I will make note of some things to get us started.
First of all, let me state publicly that I was indeed changed in some way as a result of my experience at fat camp. The only objective for myself was to go with a good attitude knowing there would be plenty of things to gripe about. With that as my objective, Mission Accomplished!
We met some wonderful people that probably live daily in some sort of fat camp, interesting and odd people too, and I gained some insight into myself that I knew was there somewhere but until I was willing to put my insecurities and pride to the side I couldn't have that insight.
The posts that follow contain brief encounters and experiences and lessons that illustrate the journey through The Best Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment